The Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of Azerbaijan announces a competition for the design of the logo of the Institution.
As it is well-known, the position of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Azerbaijan has been set up to restore the human rights and freedoms enshrined in the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in the international treaties to which the Republic of Azerbaijan is a party, violated by governmental and municipal bodies and officials of the Republic of Azerbaijan and to prevent violation of human rights in cases envisaged by this Constitutional Law.
The Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of Azerbaijan, as an effective human rights protection mechanism for providing human rights and freedoms, has been operating since 2002.
The participants of the logo design competition announced by the Ombudsman Office shall consider the following terms:
· Each participant should submit 2 (two) unused design samples;
· An explanation of the logo design (concept, shape, color, choice of letters, etc.) submitted by the participants should not exceed 200 words;
· The application must contain the author's full name, address, e-mail address, and contact number;
· The sketch (in vector graphics) should be submitted on electronic media to the address Baku, Uzeyir Hajibeyli Street 80, Government House, II Gate, as well as in JPG format file (minimum size 1280x960) should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact number for questions: 012-493-94-68) by 18:00 on February 21, 2022.
· The winner and distinguished participants will be awarded an honorary diploma by the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The prize fund for the winner is 700 AZN.
· The rights to the artworks submitted to the logo competition belong to the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Azerbaijan and may be exhibited in public.
· Competitors are encouraged to respect intellectual property rights and comply with applicable law.
The Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Azerbaijan wishes success to all participants of the competition!